Queen of Your Own Life by Kathy Kinney and Cindy Ratzlaff

Queen of Your Own Life is an attitude, a way of life and a call to action for grown up women everywhere.

Every celebration needs Cake. Declare yourself Queen and eat cake. »

For even MORE Royal Fun, click here!

Launch the interactive site

Blog Archive

Find Us on Facebook!

Queen of Your Own Life

5 Positive Women To Uplift You on Facebook

We’ve come to love the positive affirmations and beautiful images we see on Facebook these days. The women we’ve met who share our outlook on life and post daily to uplift and support other women is a sign about the goodness in the world. And, don’t we all need to see more goodness.

Here are a few truly good pages on Facebook that we think you might enjoy.

A Beautiful Mess Inside ~ A smile, an a-ha and a “good, it’s not just me” page.

Inspiration Page Owners Group ~ A group of positive quotes and pages who’ve come together to build a community of hope and encouragement.

Positivity Toolbox ~ Many positive quotes and positive pictures to inspire.

The Kaleidoscope of Life ~ A little shift in perception brings a whole new view.

Zen Mama ~ inspirational author, mom and brilliant woman.

Are there pages that uplift you everyday? Let’s start a list.

7 Responses to “5 Positive Women To Uplift You on Facebook”

1. Sarah says:

You forgot Righteous babe 😉 They are how I found you guys in the first place.

2. cindy says:

They are definitely on our list Queen Sarah. We’re rolling out the recommendations a little at a time so we don’t overwhelm everyone with the sheer volume of spectacular pages. And, we’re grateful to Righteous Babe for leading you to us.

3. Rita Loyd says:

Would you consider recomending my website – http://www.NurturingArt.com
    or facebook page Nurturing Art by Rita Loyd?
    My art and writing is about the healing power of unconditional self-love.
    I wrote a self published book called -” Unconditional Self-love:What it is, why its important and how to nurture it in your life.”
    I will share a page from your facebook site today on my personal page, Rita M Loyd

Thanks for birthing such a lovely book! I know it is very hard!
    Warmly, Rita Loyd

4. cindy says:

Just took a look at your website, Rita and it’s beautiful. I know the passion it takes to create something you love and see it through to publication. I’m so impressed and delighted to share your book with others. Bravo!

5. Rita Loyd says:

Cindy, That is so nice of you! Thank you! It feels great to receive your praise!
    Long live Cindy and Kathy!

6. happycathi says:

I have just gone through every single one on here. They truly are superb. Thank you so much. In fact thank you so much to my friend Bonnie who posted something of yours on her page this morning which lead me happily to you two. I am so happy to have found this corner of smiles on the internet. Places like this are few and far between.

WIth lots of thanks and appreciation.

Cathi x

PS I did leave a note on your video too, don’t worry have not turned into crazy stalker lady . . . . well just a bit 🙂

7. cindy says:

Cathi, you made US smile this morning. Thank you so much for your generous and kind words and thank you to Bonnie for helping you find your way to our little corner of the internet 🙂 We’re glad you are here.